This panel provides insights on best practices generally and tips on how to navigate virtual proceedings during COVID-19.
Also, hear updates on the latest in the court system and what the future may hold.
- Judge R. Allen Baddour Jr., North Carolina Superior Court, Pittsboro
- Jacqueline R. "Jackie" Clare, Jacqueline R. Clare Attorney at Law, Raleigh
- Richard H. "Rick" Conner III, McGuireWoods LLP, Charlotte
- Ellen B. Hancox, North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts, Fayetteville
- Christopher R. "Chris" Nichols, Nichols Law Firm, Raleigh
Session from Civil Procedure Best Practices in 2021, February 25, 2021
North Carolina: 1.50 MCLE Hour
See pricing below.
Access to the program and content expires ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.