It's never too early to start thinking about your retirement plan. This program provides guidance to help you wind down your practice and explore what opportunities await in retirement.
Hear information from the NC State Bar and get tips on health and well-being as you transition into the retirement world.
- Planning for Retirement
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Suzanne Brown, Suzanne Brown Resources PLLC, Chapel Hill
- Nan E. Hannah, Hannah Sheridan & Cochran LLP, Raleigh
- Alisa D. Huffman, Family & Elder Law, Cary
- Thomas E. "Tom" Lenfestey III, The Law Practice Exchange LLC, Cary
- George W. Lennon (retired), Lennon Camak & Bertics PLLC, Raleigh
- Nichole P. McLaughlin, North Carolina State Bar, Raleigh
- Mark A. Scruggs, Lawyers Mutual Liability Insurance Company of North Carolina, Cary
- Laura L. Yaeger, Law Office of Laura L. Yaeger, Charlotte
- Patrick H. Yanke, Yanke Financial LLC, Raleigh
NCBA Center for Practice Management with support from the Professional Vitality Committee and Seniors Lawyers Division
- Catherine Sanders Reach, NC Bar Association, Cary (Planner)
North Carolina: 3.50 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.