What are they hiding? Where should you look to find out?
During this program, exceptional family law practitioners from across North Carolina discuss topics like how to locate hidden income and assets and protecting a client's confidential information.
Attendees also learn about the most recent changes to North Carolina's parenting coordinator statute and the latest family law appellate cases.
- Case Law Update
- Parenting Coordinator Statute
- Cybersecurity Without Breaking the Bank
- Confidentiality Agreements and Protective Orders
- Secrets and Lies in Financial Records
- Mental Health Awareness and De-stigmatization in Highly Competitive and Demanding Environments
Friday, April 30, 2021
8:55 AM–4:35 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Hailey Nicole Amico, Sodoma Law, Charlotte
- C. Patrick F. Brown, Lawyers Mutual Liability Insurance Company of North Carolina, Cary
- Paul A. DeJesse Jr., Hatcher Law Group, Charlotte
- Alicia D. Jurney, Smith Debnam Narron Drake Saintsing & Myers, Raleigh
- Katie Hardersen King, Wake Family Law Group, Raleigh
- Bennett D. Rainey, Hartsoe & Associates, Winston-Salem
- Susan Sullivan Simos, Kurtz Evans Whitley Guy & Simos, Winston-Salem
- David W. Van Wyck, D.O., Duke University Hospital, Durham
NCBA Family Law Section
- Katherine A. Frye, Frye Law Offices, Raleigh (Planner)
- Jill Jackson, Jackson Family Law, Raleigh (Planner)
North Carolina: 6.25 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.