What are they hiding? Where should you look to find out?
During this program, exceptional family law practitioners from across North Carolina discuss topics like how to locate hidden income and assets and protecting a client's confidential information.
Attendees also learn about the most recent changes to North Carolina's parenting coordinator statute and the latest family law appellate cases.
- Case Law Update
- Parenting Coordinator Statute
- Cybersecurity Without Breaking the Bank
- Confidentiality Agreements and& Protective Orders
- Secrets and Lies in Financial Records
- Mental Health Awareness and De-stigmatization in Highly Competitive and Demanding Environments
Friday, April 30, 2021
NCBA Family Law Section
North Carolina: 6.25 MCLE Hours
Click "Notify Me" below to receive an email when the program is open for registration.