This CPE is for all paralegals, regardless of their level of family law experience. New and seasoned paralegals can benefit from this program as we discuss depositions, arbitrations, using OurFamilyWizard, NC Child Support Guidelines, defining the modern family and termination of parental rights.
Of course, there is always room for ethics to round out the day! NC certified paralegals, come sharpen your skills and learn new ones while completing your CPE credits for the year all at one time!
- All About Depositions
- Utilizing OurFamilyWizard: Streamline and Improve Co-parent Communication and Simplify Case Management
- NC Child Support Guidelines: It's "Never Enough!" or It's Always "Too Much!"
- Family Law 2.0: The Future Is Already Here (Legal Issues in Constructing and Defining the Modern Family)
- Everything You Need to Know About Termination Proceedings
- Overview of the North Carolina State Bar (and Why It Matters to Paralegals!)
Friday, March 19, 2021
8:30 AM–4:25 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Jennifer M. Gaff, Raleigh Law Center, Raleigh
- Nancy L. Grace, Wake Family Law Group, Raleigh
- Evonne S. Hopkins, Raleigh Law Center Family Law, Raleigh
- Danielle E. Kestnbaum, OurFamilyWizard, Raleigh
- Brian P. Oten, North Carolina State Bar, Raleigh
- Kathleen M. Putiri, KP Law Center, Raleigh
- Kristin H. Ruth, Smith Debnam, Raleigh
- Jennifer S. Tharrington, Village Law Group, Chapel Hill
NCBA Paralegal Division
- Jennifer M. Gaff, Raleigh Law Center, Raleigh (Planner)
- Patricia Kelly, Vitale Family Law, Raleigh (Planner)
- Andrea J. "Andi" McCullen, Vitale Family Law, Raleigh (Planner)
- Peggy Pardue, Hampson Family Law, Raleigh (Planner)
- Dana W. Satterfield, Wake Family Law Group, Raleigh (Planner)
North Carolina: 6.50 CPE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.