From reviewing key rules of civil procedure to navigating virtual proceedings, gain insights on best practices to get the advantage in motion practice, at mediation and at trial.
Also, hear updates on the latest in the court system and what the future may hold.
- Common Civil Procedure Issues in Litigation
- Best Practices and Current Developments in Civil Practice
Thursday, February 25, 2021
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Judge R. Allen Baddour Jr., North Carolina Superior Court, Pittsboro
- Jacqueline R. "Jackie" Clare, Jacqueline R. Clare Attorney at Law, Raleigh
- Richard H. "Rick" Conner III, McGuireWoods LLP, Charlotte
- Kellie Z. Myers, Trial Court Administrator's Office, Raleigh
- Christopher R. "Chris" Nichols, Nichols Law Firm, Raleigh
- Michael S. "Mike" Rothrock, Hedrick Gardner Kincheloe & Garofalo LLP, Raleigh
NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 3.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.