This panel discussion features family law and estate planning practitioners who offer insights and practice tips on serving the needs of LGBTQIA+ clients and their families.
Topics addressed include tips for achieving equality and inclusivity in your office and interactions with clients, marketing to the LGBTQIA+ community, and substantive topics for serving LGBTQIA+ clients in family law and estate planning matters.
Thursday, February 25, 2021
8:55 AM–12:20 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Michelle A. "MJ" Julyan, Julyan Law Firm PLLC, Raleigh
- Katie Hardersen King, Wake Family Law Group, Raleigh
- Jennifer S. "Jen" Tharrington, Village Law Group, Chapel Hill
- Connie J. Vetter, Connie J. Vetter Attorney at Law PLLC, Charlotte
- Bradley J. Weidemann, Weidemann Law Firm PC, Winston-Salem
NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 3.00 MCLE Hours
Qualifies for NC State Bar Family Law Specialization
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.