In this program, speakers share information on federal and state energy policy, provide updates on renewable energy programs, and discuss options to make access to essential public utility service universal — all within a regulatory environment.
- North Carolina Clean Energy Policy and Regulatory Implementation after House Bill 589
- Federal Energy and Environmental Law Developments
- Making Access to Essential Public Utility Service Truly Universal: A Practical Look at Energy Equity and Justice
Monday, February 22, 2021
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Layla Cummings, North Carolina Utilities Commission – Public Staff, Raleigh
- Jeffery S. "Jeff" Dennis, Advanced Energy Economy, Washington, DC
- David L. Neal, Southern Environmental Law Center, Chapel Hill
- Benjamin W. "Ben" Smith, North Carolina Sustainable Energy Association, Raleigh
NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 3.00 MCLE Hours
Qualifies for NC State Bar Utilities Law Specialization
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.