The year 2020 is one to remember and so is this year's NCBA 2020 Annual Review.
Receive important case law updates on North Carolina and federal law and the latest information on how to keep your skills sharp during a pandemic.
Topic and practice-area updates for this year's CLE program include:
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Appellate practice
- Privacy and cybersecurity
- Real property
- Trust accounting
Don't miss this year's most comprehensive updates and satisfy all of your NC State Bar CLE requirements — all from the comfort of your home or office.
- A Reminder of the North Carolina Law on Scams and Frauds
- Trust Matters
- Administrative Law: Case Law Update
- Mental Health and Well-Being During COVID-19
- Temporary Emergency Video Notarization Law: Where Does NC Go from Here?
- Family Law Update
- The Intersection of Technology and Ethics
- Case Law Update: Recent Decisions in Education Law
- Enhance Your Appellate Practice: View from the Supreme Court
- Real Property Update
- Hindsight Is 2020: A Look Back at the Biggest Events in Privacy Law This Year
- Criminal Law Update
- What Every Attorney Should Know about Mediation During COVID-19
Rebroadcast (Original Live Webcast Date: October 15-16, 2020)
Thursday-Friday, January 14-15, 2021
Day 1: 8:55 AM–4:50 PM
Day 2: 8:55 AM–3:40 PM
Click here to preview the full program agenda.
- Justice Robin E. Hudson, North Carolina Supreme Court, Raleigh
- Christopher L. Burti, Statewide Title Inc., Farmville
- Matthew A. Cordell, VF Corporation, Greensboro
- Kearns Davis, Brooks Pierce McLendon Humphrey & Leonard LLP, Greensboro
- David P. Ferrell, Nexsen Pruet LLC, Raleigh
- Chelsea E. Gajewski, Sodoma Law, Charlotte
- Leanor B. Hodge, The North Carolina State Bar, Raleigh
- Elizabeth H. Johnson, Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP, Raleigh
- Tara L. Kozlowski, North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission, Raleigh
- Robynn E. Moraites, North Carolina Lawyer Assistance Program, Charlotte
- Meredith J. Parker, Charles R. Ullman & Associates PLLC, Raleigh
- Jan E. Pritchett, Schlosser & Pritchett, Greensboro
- Catherine S. Reach, North Carolina Bar Association, Cary
- A. Mercedes Restucha-Klem, North Carolina Department of Justice, Raleigh
- Brian C. Shaw, Schwartz & Shaw PLLC, Raleigh
- Ozie Stallworth, North Carolina Department of the Secretary of State, Raleigh
Planned by NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 12.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.