Designed to address a variety of topics, the 2021 Real Property Winter Program discusses an assortment of trends and developments in real property law.
These topics include mortgage loan transfer, homeowners' association laws, North Carolina lien law and a legislative update.
Each session provides practical information for the everyday practice of real property law.
- Payoffs and Pitfalls
- Real Property Legislative Update
- North Carolina Lien Law
- If You Cut the Pie, You Don't Get to Pick the First Slice
- Zoning and Land Use for the Real Property Practitioner
- Developments in the Law of Community Associations and Restrictive Covenants
Friday, February 19, 2021
8:55 AM–4:10 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Hope D. Carmichael, Jordan Price Wall Gray Jones & Carlton PLLC, Raleigh
- David P. Ferrell, Nexsen Pruet LLC, Raleigh
- Tikkun A. S. Gottschalk, Deutsch & Gottschalk PA, Asheville
- Randy H. Herman, BA Folk PLLC, Raleigh
- R. Lee Robertson Jr., Robertson & Associates PA, Charlotte
- Michelle M. Walker, Investors Title Insurance Company, Chapel Hill
NCBA Real Property Section
- James L. "Jimmy" Bryan Jr., Investors Title Insurance Company, Chapel Hill (Planner)
- Benjamin V. "Ben" Ipock, Attorneys Title, Cary (Planner)
North Carolina: 6.00 MCLE Hours
Qualifies for NC State Bar Real Property Law Specialization
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.