Often business lawyers are called upon to help their clients navigate uncharted territory, particularly as they have worked to survive and thrive during COVID-19.
This program covers a variety of timely topics impacting business clients as they look to restructure their businesses due to the impact of COVID-19 on the business climate, as well as updates on other important issues of general interest to business law practitioners.
- Case Law Update
- Avoiding Your Client Becoming an Accidental Franchisor
- Secretary of State's Office Update
- "SOFR, So Good?" Current Issues in Credit Agreements
- Delaware Law Traps for M&A Practitioners
- Beginning a Conversation with Your Lender: Restructuring and Forbearance
- Bankruptcy Primer for Business Lawyers
Thursday, February 11, 2021
8:25 AM–4:50 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- North Carolina Secretary of State Elaine F. Marshall, Raleigh
- Lauren E. Biek, Moore & Van Allen PLLC, Charlotte
- Neil T. Bloomfield, Moore & Van Allen PLLC, Charlotte
- Brooks F. Bossong, Nexsen Pruet, Greensboro
- Andrew J. Haile, Elon University School of Law, Greensboro
- Edward H. "Ed" Ivey, Moore & Van Allen PLLC, Charlotte
- Ashley G. Nielsen, Manning Fulton & Skinner PA, Raleigh
- Tatjana Paterno, Bass Berry & Sims PLC, Nashville, TN
- Jessica C. Pearlman, KL Gates, Seattle, WA
- Rebecca F. Redwine, Hendren Redwine & Malone PLLC, Raleigh
- Lisa R. Stark, KL Gates, Wilmington, DE
- Ritchie W. Taylor, Manning Fulton & Skinner PA, Raleigh
- James C. "Jim" White, J.C. White Law Group PLLC, Chapel Hill
NCBA Business Law Section
- Donna Ray Berkelhamer, Legal Direction, Durham (Planning Committee)
- Brooks F. Bossong, Nexsen Pruet, Greensboro (Planning Committee)
- Ritchie W. Taylor, Manning Fulton & Skinner PA, Raleigh (Planner)
- Jennifer L. Weaver, Manning Fulton Skinner PA, Raleigh (Planning Committee)
- Kimberly E. Zirkle, Moore & Van Allen PLLC, Charlotte (Planning Committee)
North Carolina: 7.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.