Join a distinguished group of speakers — including prosecutors, defense attorneys and representation from the bench — for the 2021 Criminal Justice Section CLE.
With a focus on equal justice, this program is beneficial to all criminal practitioners in state and federal court.
Key topics include:
- Federal sentencing advocacy and federal sentencing during the pandemic
- The dynamics of diversity
- Protecting the record
- Protest cases, police encounters and racial justice
- Engaging with jurors and opposing counsel in a digital world
- Developments in federal and state traffic laws
- Federal Sentencing Advocacy
- Dynamics of Diversity
- Do We Need to Try This Case Again?
- Protest Cases, Police Encounters and Racial Justice
- Making Connections in a Digital World
- Should We File a Motion to Suppress?
Friday, February 12, 2021
Click here to preview the full program agenda.
NCBA Criminal Justice Section
North Carolina: 6.00 MCLE Hours
Click "Notify Me" below to receive an email when the program is open for registration.