The speakers highlight the most impactful events and changes in privacy and data security law for 2020.
- An update on California’s new and emerging laws (CCPA and CPRA)
- Data breach law modifications
- Enforcement trends
- New challenges to asserting legal privilege in data breach response
- Matthew A. Cordell, VF Corporation, Greensboro
- Elizabeth H. Johnson, Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP, Raleigh
Session from NCBA 2020 Annual Review, October 15, 2020
North Carolina: 1.00 MCLE Hour
See pricing below.