This program discusses the impact of COVID-19 and provides updates in critical practice areas of particular interest to in-house attorneys, including employment, contracting, cybersecurity, privacy, and legal enforcement.
With the pandemic affecting every aspect of our personal and professional lives, learn and explore how to prioritize our own well-being during this challenging time.
Don't miss out on this informative and valuable event!
- Employment Issues in the COVID-19 Era
- Cybersecurity Lessons for Corporate Counsel
- Force Majeure and Other Contractual Issues Raised by COVID-19
- Department of Justice Update
- Privacy Update: Welcome to the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)
- Mental Health Spotlight—Prioritizing Our Mental Health During COVID-19
Thursday–Friday, January 21–22, 2021
Day 1: 8:55 AM–12:20 PM
Day 2: 8:55 AM–12:20 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Matthew A. Cordell, VF Corporation, Greensboro
- Clara R. Cottrell, BASF Corporation, Research Triangle Park
- Lynn S. Garson, BakerHostetler, Atlanta, GA
- Robert E. "Rob" Harrington, Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson PA, Charlotte
- Susan G. James, WakeMed Health & Hospitals, Raleigh
- Rosemary G. "Rose" Kenyon, Smith Anderson, Raleigh
- Brandon Neal, Novant Health, Charlotte
- Allen T. O'Rourke, Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson PA, Charlotte
- Shannon Ralich, Bandwidth Inc., Raleigh
- Brian J. Smith, K&L Gates LLP, Chicago, IL
- Kathryn F. "Kathy" Twiddy, Mayne Pharma, Raleigh (Moderator)
NCBA Corporate Counsel Section
- Shannon Ralich, Bandwidth Inc., Raleigh (Planner)
- Kathryn F. "Kathy" Twiddy, Mayne Pharma, Raleigh (Planner)
North Carolina: 6.00 MCLE Hours
1.00 Substance Abuse/Mental Health
2.00 Technology Training
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.