This annual ethics program provides a round-table discussion of practical ethical issues important to your practice.
The program provides an engaging discussion of ethics developments involving technology and law practice, conflicts of interest, and attorney-client communications in a digital world where no one is truly unplugged.
The panel also discusses the ethics of withdrawing from a matter and firing a client and the ethics of developing new business.
This program provides a wide-ranging discussion of practical ethics developments important to your practice.
Part 1 topics include:
- Ethics portable devices, the cloud, and always being plugged in
- Ethics and competence: What is competence in a specialized world?
- Emerging issues in conflicts of interest, part 1
Monday, December 28, 2020
- William Freivogel, Freivogel Ethics Consulting, Chicago, IL
- Lucian T. Pera, Adams & Reese LLP, Memphis, TN
- Thomas E. Spahn, McGuireWoods LLP, McLean, VA
February 6, 2020
North Carolina: 1.00 MCLE Hour
See pricing below.