This program provides a guide to real estate finance.
It covers the practical aspects of structuring debt, equity, and mezzanine finance. Major issues and traps in negotiating first mortgages, including personal guarantees and carve-outs, is discussed in detail. The program also covers credit enhancement, leasehold finance, and how financing alternatives have changed in a stronger market.
This program provides with a real-world guide to major issues in negotiating and drafting real estate finance agreements.
Part 1 topics include:
- Structuring equity in real estate deals
- Mezzanine financing and drafting issues
- Leasehold finance
- Credit enhancement instruments
- Single purpose entities for finance purposes
Friday, September 18, 2020
- Anthony Licata, IV, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, Chicago, IL
May 6, 2020
North Carolina: 1.00 MCLE/CPE Hours
See pricing below.