The North Carolina Certified Paralegal (NCCP) Examination Review and Study Guide provides comprehensive materials that enable you to commence or finalize your preparation for the North Carolina Certified Paralegal exam.
This review benefits paralegal students and working paralegals planning to sit for the NCCP exam.
This review promises to educate, motivate and empower you in your quest for professionalism.
Get the only NCCP examination review offered before the April sitting of the NCCP exam.
- Learn from experienced attorneys and paralegals covering seven substantive areas of law plus ethics
- Obtain valuable materials needed for further self or group study
- Learn at your own pace through this convenient On Demand format
Not for CPE/CLE credit. Intended for use only as a study guide for the NCCP Exam.
INCLUDED SESSIONS (Also available for individual purchase)
- Workplace Ethics for the Professional Paralegal
- Legal Research and Legal Terminology
- Civil Procedure/Appeal Procedures
- Criminal Law
- Business Law Basics: Tackling All Those Forms
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- A Paralegal's Role in Estate Planning and Estate Administration
- Miriam J. Baer, North Carolina Real Estate Commission, Raleigh
- Andrea M. Bosquez-Porter, Smith Debnam Narron Drake Saintsing & Myers LLP, Raleigh
- Stephanie C. Crosby, NCCP, Ward and Smith PA, New Bern
- Lynne J. DeVenny, NCCP, DeVenny Paralegal Services, Raleigh
- Laurie B. Gengo, Triangle Law Group, Raleigh
- Robin Smith Hill, Sabrina Winters PLLC, Charlotte
- Samantha B. Kilpatrick, Kilpatrick Law Group PLLC, Raleigh
- Leslie C. Pegram, UNC Healthcare System, Raleigh
March 8, 2018
Planned by NCBA Paralegal Division
- Heather Bruce, MPA, NCCP, North Carolina Housing Finance Agency, Raleigh (Planner)
See pricing below.