Shine a light on topics relevant to your public sector or administrative practice in this joint CLE from the Administrative Law and Government & Public Sector sections.
Whether you need to focus in on recent regulatory reform bills and other legislation impacting public sector work, direct a beam on recent cases concerning attorney's fees, or pierce through the clouds around redistricting in North Carolina, this program packs a bright spotlight.
The program also includes an enlightening opportunity to learn more about North Carolina Supreme Court practice and procedure and provides a "guiding light" to employment law developments.
- Shedding Light: Legislative and Regulatory Reform
- A Caution Light: House Bill 770 (Session Law 2019-91)
- Pierce the Obscure: An Election and Redistricting Update
- Enlightenment: NC Supreme Court Update
- Spotlight: The Hunt and Winkler Attorney's Fees Cases Against Government
- Refraction of Light: Case Law Update
- Shine a Light: Office of Administrative Hearings and Rules Review Commission
- Guiding Light: Employment Law Updates
- Katelyn S. Babson, Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP, Raleigh
- Michael C. Byrne, Law Offices of Michael C. Byrne PC, Cary
- Garth K. Dunklin, Bass Dunklin McCullough & Smith PLLC, Charlotte
- David P. Ferrell, Nexsen Pruet, Raleigh
- Reed N. Fountain, Young Moore and Henderson PA, Raleigh
- Justice Robin E. Hudson, North Carolina Supreme Court, Raleigh
- Robert P. Joyce, UNC School of Government, Chapel Hill
- Janet B. Thoren, North Carolina Real Estate Commission, Raleigh
- Virginia Wooten, Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP, Charlotte
- Paige C. Worsham, North Carolina Association of County Commissioners, Raleigh
May 8, 2020
NCBA Administrative Law and Government & Public Sector Section
- Christina D. Cress, Nichols Choi & Lee PLLC, Raleigh (Planner)
- Frederick A. Moreno, North Carolina Real Estate Commission, Raleigh (Planner)
- Ann B. Wall, North Carolina Department of the Secretary of State, Raleigh (Planner)
- Paige C. Worsham, North Carolina Association of County Commissioners, Raleigh (Planner)
North Carolina: 5.00 MCLE/CPE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 800.228.3402 for details.