From the kitchen table to the courthouse steps, take a journey through alternatives short of arbitration and litigation, including ombuds, referee, receiver, collaborative, pre-suit mediation, guided mediation and beyond.
- Roy J. Baroff, NC State University Faculty & Staff Ombuds, Pittsboro
- Deborah L. Dilman, Marcellino & Tyson PLLC, Charlotte
- Senior Business Court Judge James L. Gale, North Carolina Business Court, Greensboro
- Frank C. Laney, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, Cary
- N. Todd Owens, Dozier Miller Law Group, Charlotte
- John L. Sarratt, Harris Sarratt & Hodges LLP, Raleigh
- Ketan P. Soni, Hull & Chandler PA, Charlotte
Session from Expanding Your Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice (2020 Dispute Resolution Section Annual Meeting), March 12, 2020
NCBA Dispute Resolution Section
North Carolina: 1.75 MCLE/CPE Hours
See pricing below.