The training covers:
- Case types approved for eFiling
- Required technology
- How to request an account
- Preparing documents
- Creating a submission on a new or existing case
- Paying court fees online
- Receiving eNotifications on filings
Filing types accepted:
- Civil Superior
- Special Proceedings/Foreclosures
eFile accounts are issued from the AOC via Tybera (the eFiling trainer) after you complete the training itself. eFile accounts are only issued for attorneys although paralegals who attend the training may file on the attorney's behalf.
The NCBA is pleased to support the NCAOC and their eFiling training vendor Tybera.
EFILE ACCOUNT INFORMATION
While any NC licensed attorney or paralegal may participate in the eFiling training webinar, eFile accounts are only extended to attorneys.
- Attorneys who register for the training as the primary registrant receive one eFile account.
- Paralegals who register as the primary registrant receive one eFile account for their attorney.
Once the webinar concludes, you will be prompted to enter the information of the attendee and the attorney who will be requesting an efile account with the NCAOC.